Slip-On Pipe Fittings
Our structural slip-on pipe fittings have proven their reliability for more than 50 years with aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel and black iron pipe on installations around the world.
Aluminum Alloy 535
- Most corrosive resistant aluminum alloy available
- High strength as cast
- Bright attractive finish
- Conforms to ASTM B26 & B179
The Hollaender® Set Screw
- Featuring proprietary internal/external knurl cup point
- Tremendous resistance to loosening due to vibration
- Full contact of point greatly resists pull out and rotational slip
All flanges are available in an optional anodized finish and with stainless steel (304) set screws.